Friday, July 8, 2011

In The Beginning...

I am new to blogging. I feel like this is a safe way to share my feelings without getting into trouble and just being able to share my life experiences (for what they may be worth).  You will find that I do have a sense of humor and some of my blogs will be funny.  Others will be serious.  Still, others will be somewhere in between....and, still others may just be what I am feeling on any given day.

Have you ever wondered what 'really' goes on in the life of a pastor's family? I regret not keeping a diary from the time we got married so that I would be able to quote people word for word and share some of the special moments throughout the ministry...but, in these blogs, let me be perfectly clear from the beginning....I will NOT use real names, as I do not want to offend or embarrass  anyone, but YOU know who YOU are! 

So, stay tuned for It's All About the Choppers (or is it?) which will be appearing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment